The new Group Customer Services Director will be charged with a complete transformation in NAWEC’s Customer Service- identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and leading the change
- The Group Customer Services Director will help define, design and implement NAWEC’s determination to put its customers at the centre of its business strategies.
- S/He will contribute significantly to NAWEC’s strategic direction by ensuring the transformation of NAWEC’s entire customer relations infrastructure across all of the Gambia.
- S/He will deliver new customer processes and communications channels to deliver optimum service and respond quickly and decisively to customer enquiries and complaints.
- S/He will be responsible for the efforts, results and success of the Customer Service teams across NAWEC and to this end s/he will be expected to build a” Customer First” ethos across the business.
The successful applicant will be :
- Professionally qualified ideally to Masters level
- Have extensive experience of Customer Service management at a senior level in an organisation of similar size and scale as NAWEC .
- Have a strong strategic inclination and a belief in the necessity for planning for Customer service.
- Have evident leadership skills with capacity to inspire others and mobilise them to support NAWEC’s transformation programme especially its determination to build a “Customer Centric” ethos
- Grasp the strategic force of a well-trained and developed workforce and understand the criticality of front line customer service teams
- Have the ability to visualise, articulate and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and make decisions that make sense based on all available information
How to Apply. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com expressing your interest and indicating the position you are interested in along with a brief resume. Your resume should be no more than 2X A4 pages and should include basic information including Name, contact details , Address, Date of Birth, Education and Qualifications along with a brief listing of your employment to date. Please do not send certificates at this time. Dateline for submission of application is Thursday 31st October, 2019.