The Group Corporate Services Director will be responsible for delivery of critical shared services throughout NAWEC including:
- Group Information Technology
- Group Facilities- Property, Transport
- Group Procurement and Materials
- Group Public Relations and Communications
- Group Safety & Security
- Group Environment
- Group Legal Services
- Developing service level agreements with NAWEC Divisions to deliver efficient and effective shared services for Internal Customers
- Contributing to NAWEC’s overall strategic development
- Ensuring creation and sustainability of an appropriate organisation for Corporate Services staffed by well trained well motivated personnel.
- Developing a performance management environment driven by performance indicators from Business Plans.
- Leading NAWEC change programme in Corporate Services and communicates systematically with all stakeholders
The successful applicant will have :
- A recognized Professional 3rd Level Qualification ideally to Masters level
- Have extensive experience and exposure to provision of shared services at a senior level in an organisation of similar size and scale as NAWEC .
- Have a strong strategic inclination and a belief in the necessity for planning and reporting against performance indicators .
- Have evident leadership skills with capacity to inspire others and mobilise them to support NAWEC’s transformation
- Grasp the strategic force of a well-trained and developed workforce .
- Have the ability to visualise, articulate and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and make decisions that make sense based on all available information
How to Apply. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com expressing your interest and indicating the position you are interested in along with a brief resume. Your resume should be no more than 2X A4 pages and should include basic information including Name, contact details , Address, Date of Birth, Education and Qualifications along with a brief listing of your employment to date. Please do not send certificates at this time. Dateline for submission of application is 31st October, 2019.