INVITATION TO BID (TENDER)
Date: 24th November 2023 Reference No.: NAWEC/OT/WD/002/2023
Project Name: Design and Construction of Perimeter Fence and Basse Office Building.
You are hereby invited to be a Bidder in the Tender described in the following documents. The Gambia Public Procurement Act defines a Tender as a type of Bid and anyone submitting a Tender or other Bid is known as a Bidder. Under the Tender process, there will be a public opening of all bids received as stated in 9 below.
- The National Water and Electricity Company has budgeted funds for the Design and Construction of Perimeter Fence and Basse Office Building. It is intended that part of these funds will be applied to eligible payments under the Design and Construction of Perimeter Fence and Basse Office Building.
- The National Water and Electricity Company now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Design and Construction of Perimeter Fence and Basse Office Building. The Project shall have the following components:
- Complete detailed Architectural design plans of the project.
- Construction of office building from foundation to completion.
- Fencing of office Complex
- The works to be effected shall be performed at Basse (Upper River Region) and the required time for the performance of the works is four (4) months (One month for design and three months for construction).
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure in accordance with the requirement of the GPPA 2022.
- The deadline for submission of inquiries and for requests for clarifications is 18 th December 2023
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bid documents at the office of Monday to Thursday from 8:00am to 4:00pm and Fridays 8:00am to 12:30pm at the address given below:
National Water and Electricity
53 Mamady Maniyang
P.O. BOX 609
Kanifing Industrial Estate
- A complete set of Bid documents in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of D5,000.00 (Five Thousand Dalasis only)
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Bid and Contract Documents for the Procurement of Complex Works of the Government of The Gambia.
- Bids must be delivered to the address indicated under Section 5 above on or before 12:00 Hours Banjul Time prompt on Monday 27th December 2023 and must be accompanied by a Bid Security D 69,000 (Sixty-Nine thousand Dalasis Thousand Dalasi) of the Bid Amount.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address indicated under Section 5 above at 12:30pm on 27th December 2023.