REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Customer Data Collection Exercise
Name of Project: Gambia Electricity Restoration and Modernization Project (GERMP)
Grant No.: IDA-D3090
Reference No. GM-NAWEC-129787-NC
Republic of the Gambia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Electricity Restoration and Modernization Project (GERMP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Customer Data Collection Exercise (The Services).
The scope of the Services will involve the following activities:
- To move from compound to compound to enumerate all NAWEC services – electricity, water and sewerage – in designated premises and record data using a GIS equipment;
- Identify the number of prepayment and post payment electricity meters currently existing in the system;
- Quantify the number of water meters in the system as well as identify the number of households using sewage;
- Clearly categorise the service encountered to help identify the service category in order to assist in future billing and invoicing;
- Give data on the conditions of NAWEC services encountered in the field;
- Submit all data collected from the field to the field supervisor who will be responsible for its quality assurance;
- To revisit all accounts that the supervisors query during reconciliation.
The assignment duration is Three (3) Months starting from the contract signing date.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below.
NAWEC hereby solicits Expression of Interest from suitably qualified firms to be considered for the contracting to perform the Services. Interested firms should summit their expression of interest to the address below, Deadline for submission is 10th November 2019.
The following information must be provided in the Expression of Interest (for each similar contract):
- Scope and description of services provided by the firm.
- Contract price.
- Client, including contact information.
Expression of interest should be addressed to the following address:
National Water and Electricity Company Ltd
53 Mamady Maniang Highway
P.O Box 609, Banjul
Attention: Haddy Njie
Free Mariama Sanyang