PROCUREMENT OF WORKS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF BASSE AND JANGJANGBUREH REVENUE OFFICE
Issued on: 24th August 2023
RT No: NAWEC/RT/WKS/B&JRO/002/2022
Country: THE GAMBIA
- The National Water and Electricity Company Limited (NAWEC) have budget funds towards the Procurement of works for the Construction of Basse and Jangjanbureh Revenue Offices.
- The National Water and Electricity Company Limited (NAWEC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the procurement of the works as follows:
LOT I: CONSTRUCTION OF BASSE REVENUE OFFICE
LOT II: CONSTRUCTION OF JANGJANGBUREH REVENUE OFFICE
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure (NCB) as specified in the GPPA Regulation of September 2019 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Kainding Sambou – Senior Procurement and Materials Manager and Mr. Famara Kinteh-Procurement Manager of National Water & Electricity Company Limited through the following Electronic mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English shall be issued to interested firms at the cost of GMD5,000. The method of payment will be electronic transfer.
- Bids must be delivered to the office of the Managing Director of NAWEC at the address below on or before 11:00 AM on 28th September 2023:
National Water & Electricity Company Limited
53, Mamady Maniyang Highway
P.O. Box 609
Banjul The Gambia.
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted, and late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 28th September 2023 at 11:30 AM at NAWEC Conference Room at the address above.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security from a reputable bank in the amount of Three Hundred and Thirty-Three Thousand Dalasi (GMD 333,000.00) for Lot I and Eighty-One Thousand Dalasi (GMD 81,000.00) for Lot II valid for 120 days. A combined bid security for both lots is allowed.
- Upon completion of the bidding process, all bidders will be informed of the outcome of the tender including the details and the price of the most responsive bidder recommended for award.